I've joined the Chips & Bits affiliate program, if you purchase a game from them I get a nice fee!
I've selected the following games for you, but you can also view their catalog for much more games.
- Chris Sawyer's Locomotion - The new Transport Tycoon, with the UI from RollerCoaster Tycoon this makes a very good new stand-in for Transport Tycoon Deluxe.
- Transport Tycoon Deluxe for Windows - This is the DirectX version which also works on Windows XP (together with TTD Patch available from the Download Area). Long time no see, but it's back and even better! Transport Tycoon Deluxe is finally in a Windows version and it totally kicks ass! The game is authentic to the MS-DOS version.
- RollerCoaster Tycoon - It's the new game from Chris Sawyer, the creator of Transport Tycoon. Enough said.
- SimCity 3000 - This game speaks for itself, the immense popularity of SimCity 2000 in earlier days has made this sequel a best-seller.
Hot Titles - The hottest releases, always up-to-date!
New Releases - The newest releases, always up-to-date!
This weeks TOP SELLERS:
Any comments or suggests to email@example.com
- Star Trek: Armada - The Borg have returned! A starship from the future has materialized to warn of the latest Borg threat. You are in charge of the fleets on Federation, Klingon, Romulan, and Borg ships that will wage this epic battle. Build starships, construct space stations, and research special weapons to lead your side to victory. Along the way, you will survive a Klingon civil war, Romulan subterfuge, and the Borg's search for perfection. The future is in your command.
- The Sims - From Will Wright, the creator of SimCity, comes a strategy game that hits close to home. You are in charge of a neighborhood of Sims, and it is up to you to show them that they're living in your world now! Force them into a life of crime or help them live life in the fast lane. Build them a sprawling mansion or dump them into a dilapidated shack. Let them party like swinging singles or fall in love, get married, and raise a family. They can live out your wildest dreams or experience your worst nightmares. It is up to you to decide - their fate is in your hands.
- Might & Magic VIII - The Destroyer is again walking the land. The legendary planeswalker Escaton has been seen in Jadame, and the very elements themselves have felt his presence. In the four corners of the world, gates to the planes of fire, air, earth, and water have opened and denizens of those realms are sweeping across the lands. Should they converge at the Conflux Crystal, Jadame, Enroth, and Erathia will be no more. Lead a band of rugged adventures on a most perilous mission to save the world as we know it. This is not necessarily an adventure just for knights and clerics; you may need to enlist the aid of the darker races, trolls, dark elves, and minotaurs to see this through to the end. You must save the kingdoms from ruin or watch as the lands are decimated forever.
- Pokemon Studio Blue - This CD-ROM contains everything your kids need to make their own Pokemon projects. The package includes instructions for more than 250 projects, including stickers, tattoos, cards, key chains, signs, and certificates. Kids can insert graphics of their favorite Pokemon and can even print their projects when they're done. The Blue collection features 81 of the 150 Pokemon; the Red collection features the remaining characters.
- Heroes of Might & Magic III: The Shadow of Death - Heroes of Might and Magic 3 takes you to Erathia where Catherine Ironfist, Queen of Enroth, seeks to avenge her father's death and restore the land to its natives. Control the armies, seek artifacts, and find treasure. Use the game's rich magic system, character development, and strategic conquest to help Catherine Ironfist find her father's killer and reclaim Erathia.
- Command & Conquer 2: Tiberian Sun Firestorm - For Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun players, Firestorm carries forward the solo play of the most celebrated saga in the RTS genre and brings forth the all-new World Domination tournaments. Firestorm also offers new units, new missions, and new multiplayer maps for all-new Command & Conquer strategies. Kane is dead... and a new enemy has emerged.
- Campaign 1776 - No description available.
- Homeworld - The people of the planet Kharak find a buried spaceship in the desert. Inside lies the Guidestone, a galactic map describing a planet called Higaara, the people's Homeworld. Your quest is to find Higaara, to lead your people from their dying planet to a new beginning, or perhaps to reunite with long lost brothers. The first real-time strategy to offer large fleet space battles in full 3D. You'll see huge squadrons of spacecraft battling in a vast 3D arena. Vapor trails, in the color of the race they belong to, show the direction ships are traveling in. Combat is intense, and the explosions are spectacular. Resolution ranges from 640x480 right up to 1600x1200.
- Risk 2 - The year is 1812. Napoleon's army is on the march, and it's every empire for itself. As Supreme Commander, you'll seize territories, crush your enemies, and betray your allies in a fast-paced, ruthless quest for world domination. Play the Classic Game under the familiar rules, trading cards for armies and rolling the dice to outdo your opponent. Play the Simultaneous-Turn option for a whole new Risk experience that includes I-COM communication and negotiation features, territory-depth enhancements, and territory bidding. Risk 2 is the ultimate form of this world-domination game that people of all ages have enjoyed for 40 years.
- Planescape Torment - Torment is an epic story of an immortal character who suffers from amnesia and must search for his own past, identity and destiny. At its core, Torment is a mystery with the player's character as the central enigma. The player dies, only to find himself miraculously resurrected in a strange place with his memory completely erased. Someone or something is stalking the player's character and the main plot element is the player to figure out who, and more importantly what, keeps killing him. Throughout the game, curiosity, fear, greed, survival, self-defense and revenge will all take turns driving the character toward an unforgettable end. The title is the first computer RPG set in the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons(r) PlanescapeTM campaign setting, and is being developed using the real-time game system powered by the Bioware Infinity EngineTM from Baldur's GateTM.
Online since: Saturday, October 5, 1996 Last update:
Friday, November 11, 2005
Copyright © 1996-2008 Paul van Eijden.
Hosted by Metia ICT in The Netherlands.